Becoming a member keeps you up-to-date with iDICs events and activities as well as provides a network of DIC-related resources.
For individual and student members, the annual membership is included in the cost of the iDICs annual conference & workshop.
Annual membership fee: $100 USD
- Receive email updates with upcoming events, training courses, and featured DIC-related publications
- Gain access to an international network of people working on DIC
- Get 15% off iDICs courses
- Get 10% off exam fees
- Get $100 off iDICs conference registration (likewise, an individual membership is included in the conference fee if you are not already a member)
Annual membership fee: $1000 USD
- Receive a booth discount at the annual conference
- Have your logo displayed on the iDICs.org home page
- Allow your corporation to appoint an individual to the corporations committee which then elects one member to the iDICs Board of Directors
- Have your company highlighted in an email blast when becoming a corporate member
Annual membership fee: $20 USD
- Explore the benefits of being a member of iDICs at a reduced rate
- Student members must have a valid university email address and currently be enrolled.
Sign up for the iDICs newsletter
Send us your information below and we will make sure to include you in our regular emails